|At a glance|
|Preparation time||20 mins|
|Cooking time||10 mins|
4 x (150 g) small chicken breast fillets
2 tbs Jalna Low Fat Greek yoghurt
2 tbs Sriracha hot chilli sauce
1 tbs honey
1 clove garlic, crushed
1 lime, rind finely grated & juiced
Olive oil spray
4 wholegrain rolls, halved and toasted
1 baby butter lettuce, leaves separated and rinsed
2 tomatoes, thinly sliced
1/3 cup Jalna Low Fat Greek yoghurt
2 tbs chopped coriander
1 spring onion, finely chopped
- Place the chicken fillets between two sheets of freezer wrap and pound with a rolling pin to flatten slightly.
- Combine the Jalna Yoghurt, chilli sauce, honey, garlic and lime rind in a bowl. Add the chicken and coat well. (You can cover and refrigerate at this stage for a couple of hours or overnight if you like).
- To make the sauce, combine the Jalna Yoghurt, coriander and spring onion in a bowl. Add 1-2 teaspoons lime juice and season with salt and pepper.
- Preheat the barbecue grill or char-grill pan. Spray with oil spray. Cook the chicken for 2-3 minutes each side or until cooked through. Remove from heat.
- Place the base of each roll on a serving plate. Top with lettuce, tomato and a piece of chicken. Spoon over the sauce and top with the remaining roll half. Serve.
Note: this is a great ‘do ahead’ recipe. Prepare and marinate the chicken and make the sauce a day in advance. Cook and assemble just prior to eating. This recipe works using any of the natural Jalna yoghourt varieties.