|At a glance|
|Preparation time||30 mins|
|Cooking time||30 mins|
600g pumpkin, peeled, cut into 1.5m thick slices
1 tablespoon chopped sage
4 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
11/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, plus extra to drizzle
250g spelt flour
1 tablespoon baking powder
¼ teaspoon salt
11/4 cups Jalna Greek Natural Yoghourt
½ cup passata
2/3 cup grated mozzarella
60g baby rocket
- Preheat oven to 220˚C or 200˚C fan-force. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Toss pumpkin, sage, garlic and half of oil in a large bowl. Arrange in a single layer on prepared tray. Season. Roast for 12 minutes or until just tender.
- Meanwhile, place flour, baking powder and salt in a large bowl. Whisk to combine.
- Add ¾ cup yoghurt and 2 teaspoons oil. Stir until dough forms a ball. Divide dough into 2 batches.
- On a lightly floured surface, working 1 batch at a time, knead into a ball. Roll out to a 30cm circle.
- Place on a greased baking tray. Spread half of passata over dough. Top with half of pumpkin, sage and garlic. Sprinkle with half of mozzarella. Repeat with remaining dough and toppings.
- Increase oven to 240˚C or 220˚C fan-force. Bake pizza for 10-12 minutes or until dough is golden. Top with rocket and dollop over remaining yoghourt. Season and drizzle with extra oil to serve.
Note: You could also forget the tomato base to make a pizza bianca.