|At a glance|
|Preparation time||15 mins|
|Cooking time||15 mins|
1½ tablespoons vegetable oil
400g lamb fillet, thickly sliced
250g snake beans, cut into 5cm pieces
1½ tablespoons Thai red curry paste
1 cup vegetable stock
2 carrots, sliced
125g baby corn, halved diagonally
⅓ cup Jalna Greek Coconut Yoghourt
½ cup Thai basil leaves, plus extra to serve
Steamed jasmine rice, sliced red chilli, to serve
- Heat 2 teaspoons of oil in a large saucepan or wok over high heat.
- Cook half of lamb for 2 minutes or until browned. Set aside and repeat with 2 teaspoons of oil and remaining lamb.
- Heat remaining oil in same pan over medium-high heat. Cook beans, stirring, for 2 minutes. Add curry paste and stir until fragrant.
- Add stock and carrot and bring to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 4 minutes.
- Add corn and simmer, covered, for 2 minutes.
- Add yoghurt and stir until combined.
- Return meat to pan with any juices and basil. Stir to combine.
Sprinkle with extra basil and chilli and serve with rice.
Note: You can use normal basil if you can’t find Thai basil and replace snake beans with green beans if you like. You only need to brown the lamb as it will continue to cook while resting and when you toss it through at the end.