|At a glance|
4 chicken fillets, skinless
450g Jalna Fat Free Natural Yoghurt or Low Fat Greek Natural Yoghurt
1 onion, chopped
2 tablespoons oil
2 cloves garlic, crushed
2 tablespoons ground cumin
Salt and pepper
2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander
- Dip the chicken fillets in 250g Jalna Yoghurt until well coated, cover and let them marinate in the refrigerator for 3–4 hours.
- Heat the char-grill. Wipe the yoghurt from the chicken fillets and discard it. Dry the chicken pieces on paper towels, then grill them, until very brown and no pink juices run out when pierced with a fork. Allow 15–20 minutes, turning them once.
- Meanwhile, fry the onion in the oil until soft and starting to brown. Add the garlic and ground cumin and continue cooking over medium heat 2–3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Puree the onion mixture with remaining Jalna Yoghurt in a food processor or blender. Season with salt and pepper. Stir in the fresh coriander, then heat the mixture gently in a small saucepan. Taste the sauce for seasoning and keep warm.
Note: Do not boil the sauce.
- To serve: Pile the chicken onto a serving dish and spoon the sauce over. The dish may be served hot or at room temperature, with rice or vegetables.