|At a glance|
|Preparation time||20 mins|
|Cooking time||10 mins|
|Makes||36 bite sized tartlets|
¼ cup sugar
1 tablespoon water
395g can condensed milk
1/3 cup Jalna Greek Yoghurt
36 bite size tartlet cases
- Using a zester remove long shreds of lemon peel from 1 lemon. If no zester available, use a vegetable peeler and cut skin into fine strips. Drop zest into boiling water for 1-2 minutes then drain.
- Place zest, sugar and 1 tablespoon water in a small saucepan and heat over moderate heat until lemon has softened and syrup is reduced. Remove lemon with a slotted spoon or fork and place on baking paper to cool.
- Finely zest and juice remaining 2 lemons.
- Combine condensed milk, yoghurt, lemon juice and zest in a medium bowl. Stir until well combined. Spoon into tartlet cases.
- Serve tartlets decorated with lemon peel.
Tip: Tartlet cases are available from selected supermarkets and delicatessens. Plain or sweet pastry tart cases can be used because the filling is quite sweet. This recipe can be made as one large tart.