|At a glance|
|Preparation time||15 mins|
|Cooking time||20 mins|
1 cup self-raising flour
1 cup coconut sugar
⅓ cup raw cacao
¾ Jalna Sweet & Creamy Yoghourt, plus extra to serve
2 tablespoons coconut oil
1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
1 cup boiling water
- Preheat oven to 180˚C or 160˚C fan-force. Grease 4 x 1 cup (250ml) ovenproof ramekins.
- Sift flour and 1/4 cup cacao into a large bowl.
- Stir in ¾ cup sugar. Whisk yoghurt, oil, egg and vanilla in a large jug until combined.
- Add to dry ingredients and stir until combined.
- Divide between prepared dishes. Whisk boiling water and remaining sugar and cacao until dissolved.
- Pour over batter. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until top is set.
Serve with dollop of extra yoghurt.
Note: You could also use Jalna Greek Coconut Yoghourt instead. Coconut sugar and raw cacao are found in the health food aisle in supermarkets. You can also replace them with brown sugar and Dutch cocoa.
Equipment: You will need 4 x 1 cup (250ml) ovenproof ramekins.