|At a glance|
|Preparation time||15 mins|
|Cooking time||15 mins|
80g brown sugar
1 tablespoon lemon juice or water
4 peaches, peeled, cut in half, seed removed
¼ cup coarsely chopped walnuts
¾ cup Jalna Greek Yoghurt
¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Place sugar, butter and lemon juice in a frying pan over a moderate heat until butter and sugar have melted, stirring occasionally.
- Add peach halves and cook gently until golden and softened, about 10 minutes, turning once.
- Remove peaches and add walnuts to frypan to coat in syrup.
- Remove walnuts and stir 2 tablespoons yoghurt and cinnamon into sauce in frypan. Heat gently to warm through.
- Serve peaches with a dollop of remaining yoghurt, drizzled with sauce and sprinkled with walnuts.